- 24 DIY Gifts For Your Boyfriend | Christmas Gifts for Boyfriend
- 28 DIY Gifts For Your Girlfriend | Christmas Gifts for Girlfriend
- The Most Wonderful Decorations Of The Year!
- 22 Awesome DIY Gift Tags | Christmas Gift Tags
- 15 Favorite DIY Christmas Cookies | Best Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 20 Cute DIY Gifts for Kids to Make | Crafts for Kids
- 25 DIY Gifts You Can Make in Under an Hour
- 21 Fun Guacamole Recipes
- How to Make DIY Tassels
- Dollar Store Crafts | DIY Mirror Wall
PVC Airsoft Machine Gun
How to Build A PVC Airsoft Gun:
We really liked the soda bottle airsoft gun, we we decided to try making some improvements. This design looks more like a gun and is much easier to load with ammunition.
Watch the video to see how it it works and how we made it:
Supplies and Parts for DIY PVC Airsoft Machine Gun:
1.5 foot cut piece of 2” pvc pipe
one (1) 2” glue on pvc cap
1 glue on threaded pvc cap
1 pipe for barrel
1 air compressor nozzle kit
Tools Needed for DIY PVC Airsoft Gun:
Hot glue gun
Needle nose pliers
Cut 2’ pipe at 1’.5 length. Save remaining piece of pipe for the handle.
Depending on the width of the barrel, drill a hole that will accommodate your barrel in the center of the 2” cap.
Hot glue the barrel to the cap, leaving a minimum 1.5” space from the rear of the gun.
Approximately 3” from the rear of the gun, drill a hole to fit your air nozzle through. The air nozzle tip should unscrew into two parts. Insert the air nozzle tip through the hole. Then using the needle nose pliers, hold the other part inside the pipe, and screw them together. Make sure your seal is tight. Hot glue can be used to seal any gaps.
Add the threaded cap.
The remainder of the pipe that you cut, can be shaped and slotted to slid over the housing of the nozzle, leaving the trigger sticking out. Hot glue the handle to the main body.
Test. Unthread the cap, add bb’s, seal the cap, plug into air compressor and test it. Make adjustments as needed.
Watch the video to see how to make this PVC Airsoft Gun:
Get the latest news, reviews and features directly into your inbox.
Like DIY Ready on Facebook