- DIY Upcycle | How to Make a Macrame Lawn Chair
- Mason Jar Crafts | Vintage Pendant Lighting
- DIY Camera Strap | UpCycled Clothing
- Dollar Store Crafts | Letter Art with Thumb Tacks
- Dollar Store Crafts | How to make a Tiled Mirror
- Dollar Store Crafts | How to Make Mason Jar Solar Lights
- Best Chalkboard Paint | Making Chalkboard Paint at Home
- How to Make a Magnetic Chalkboard
- Magnetic Wall Paint – How to Make a Magnet Wall
- How to Make a Paracord Dog Collar | Instructions
How to Tie A Paracord Bracelet: Oat Spike
A paracord survival bracelet is a versatile tool that can come in handy for a number of emergency situations. Whether you are a survivalist, frequent hunter, outdoors person or just value the need to be prepared at all times, knowing how to tie a paracord bracelet is a great skill. Knowing how to tie several is even better- try making our Cobra Paracord Survival Bracelet and our Tire Tread Paracord Survival Bracelet
In this tutorial, you will learn how to make the Oat Spike Survival Bracelet.
How to Tie A Paracord Bracelet – Oat Spike Paracord Survival Weave
Supplies you need:
- Two 8 ft pieces of 550 paracord
- Side release buckle
- Tape Measure
Step 1: Get Started
Step 2: Put on the first buckle
Step 3: Start weaving
Step 4: Continue on down the bracelet
Step 4: Add the other end of the buckle
Step 5: Finishing Up
Step 6: Cut and singe the ends to seal! Enjoy!
Like this post?
Be sure to like us on Facebook (button below) so you can be the first to know about latest project updates as well as great DIY articles.
Pin It so you can come back to it and follow us on Pinterest to get latest project pins.
Let us know in the comments below! Your feedback matters. The more interest we get in posts, the more likely we are to do more like that.