- 16 Sweet & Boozy Camping Recipes
- DIY Copper Mercury Glass Lamp
- DIY Luxe Gold Trimmed Vase
- How To Create A Pallet Wood Wall Art Sign
- How To Make Chambray Chevron Pattern Shoes
- How To Make A Table From A Repurposed Army Ammo Crate
- Alice In Wonderland Style Stacked Teacup Lamp
- 12 International Ways To Dress Up Your Hamburger
- Homemade Pumpkin Barbecue Sauce | Recipe
- How To Make A DIY Puffy Paint Hexagon Vase
How to Tie A Paracord Bracelet: Oat Spike
A paracord survival bracelet is a versatile tool that can come in handy for a number of emergency situations. Whether you are a survivalist, frequent hunter, outdoors person or just value the need to be prepared at all times, knowing how to tie a paracord bracelet is a great skill. Knowing how to tie several is even better- try making our Cobra Paracord Survival Bracelet and our Tire Tread Paracord Survival Bracelet
In this tutorial, you will learn how to make the Oat Spike Survival Bracelet.
For the full list of survival bracelets – Check out our newest post here: How To Make Paracord Bracelets
How to Tie A Paracord Bracelet – Oat Spike Paracord Survival Weave
Supplies you need:
- Two 8 ft pieces of 550 paracord
- Side release buckle
- Tape Measure
Step 1: Get Started
Step 2: Put on the first buckle
Step 3: Start weaving
Step 4: Continue on down the bracelet
Step 4: Add the other end of the buckle
Step 5: Finishing Up
Step 6: Cut and singe the ends to seal! Enjoy!
Like this post?
Be sure to like us on Facebook (button below) so you can be the first to know about latest project updates as well as great DIY articles.
Pin It so you can come back to it and follow us on Pinterest to get latest project pins.
Let us know in the comments below! Your feedback matters. The more interest we get in posts, the more likely we are to do more like that.
Check out all of our Paracord Posts Here:
Looking for a list of Cool Paracord Projects?
Want to make a gift for your furry friend?
Ever wonder how to make a snare trap?
What about a monkey fist?
You can even make belts with paracord!
Get the latest news, reviews and features directly into your inbox.
Like DIY Ready on Facebook