- 4 Wire Jewelry Making Techniques | DIY Bracelets
- DIY Braided Bracelets – Homemade Jewelry Trends
- 35 Ways To Transform Your Old Furniture
- How to Make Trendy Tassel Earrings
- How to Make DIY Vintage Map Coasters
- How To Make Homemade Guacamole & Pico De Gallo
- Tidy Up With This Cute Mail Organizer
- Build This DIY Multifunctional Outdoor Table
- Build This DIY Rustic Kitchen Island | Cheap Kitchen Renovations
- How To Professionally Pack A Suitcase – Travel Packing Tips For Gals
How to Tie A Paracord Bracelet: Cobra Survival Weave
A paracord survival bracelet is a versatile tool that can come in handy for a number of emergency situations. Whether you are a survivalist, frequent hunter, outdoors person or just value the need to be prepared at all times, paracord bracelets are a great tool to have on at all times. In this tutorial, you will learn how to make the Cobra Survival Bracelet. When made correctly, this Cobra weave will quickly deploy to about 10 feet of paracord!
Also try our tutorials that show you how to make a Tire Tread Survival Bracelet and how to make an Oat Spike Bracelet
For the full list of survival bracelets – Check out our newest post here: How To Make Paracord Bracelets
How to make a Cobra Weave Paracord Survival Bracelet
Supplies you need:
- 10 feet of Paracord
- Side release buckle
- Tape Measure
Like this post?
Be sure to like us on Facebook (button below) so you can be the first to know about latest project updates as well as great DIY articles.
Pin It so you can come back to it and follow us on Pinterest to get latest project pins.
Let us know in the comments below! Your feedback matters. The more interest we get in posts, the more likely we are to do more like that.
Check out all of our Paracord Posts Here:
Looking for a list of Cool Paracord Projects?
Want to make a gift for your furry friend?
Ever wonder how to make a snare trap?
What about a monkey fist?
You can even make belts with paracord!
Ready to get started? Here are our top picks for supplies:
Side Release Buckles
Get the latest news, reviews and features directly into your inbox.
Like DIY Ready on Facebook