- How To Make Moss Graffiti | Cool DIY Project
- 23 Homemade Valentine Gifts You Should Be Giving
- 20 Homemade Valentine Crafts For Kids To Make
- 25 Unique and Easy Valentines Day Cards You Should Make
- 30 DIY Projects Using Chalkboard Paint You Should Try
- DIY Baby Shower Ideas |Baby Shower Centerpiece
- How To Bake Cake in a Jar
- Cute and Easy Valentine Decorations
- DIY Horse Bookends | Cool Bookends
- DIY Macrame Necklace with Stone and Beads | DIY Jewelry
How to Make a Paracord Bracelet: Blaze Bar Quick Deploy
When you are in a survival situation, every second counts. This blaze bar paracord bracelet is designed to quickly deploy. How quick you ask? Under 20 seconds!
Follow this tutorial to make your very own blaze bar, quick deploy paracord bracelet and be at ease knowing you’re a little more ready for an emergency situation.
Wait – Not the one you were looking for?
Check out our awesome list of paracord bracelets here
How to make a paracord bracelet:
Blaze bar, quick deploy paracord survival bracelet:
Supplies you need:
- 13 ft of 550 Paracord (makes 8.5″ bracelet)
- 1/2 in side release buckle
- lighter or matches
Ever made a remote control airsoft gun ? We have!
Join our mailing list and be the first to know about it.
(link is on the top right of the page for desktop users and on the bottom for mobile)
Like this post?
Be sure to like us on Facebook (button below) so you can be the first to know about latest project updates as well as great DIY articles.
Pin It so you can come back to it and follow us on Pinterest to get latest project pins.
Let us know in the comments below! Your feedback matters. The more interest we get in posts, the more likely we are to do more like that.
Want to learn how to make another paracord bracelet? Try these other paracord bracelets:
Check out all of our Paracord Posts Here:
Looking for a list of Cool Paracord Projects?
Want to make a gift for your furry friend?
Ever wonder how to make a snare trap?
What about a monkey fist?
You can even make belts with paracord!
Need supplies? (Remember, you will need 100 ft per belt)
These are my favorite picks:
1/2 inch Side Release Buckles
Get the latest news, reviews and features directly into your inbox.
Like DIY Ready on Facebook