- DIY Country Wedding Crafts Ideas: Burlap & Chalkboard Paint Banner
- DIY Dip Dye Tea Towels
- 21 DIY Ideas for Father’s Day Cards
- 21 Cool DIY Father’s Day Gift Ideas
- DIY Flower Crafts Fit for a Princess’ Hair
- 19 Healthy Smoothies that Do the Body Good
- Hanging Clipboard DIY Wall Art Ideas
- Ultimate Summer Backyard BBQ & Party Ideas
- DIY Flower Ice Cubes Kitchen Craft Ideas
- Easy DIY Backyard Project Ideas
Homemade Dog Biscuits | Recipe and Instructions
There’s no better way to spoil the one you love than by baking homemade treats. Why should your dog be any different? Plus, buying treats every month can get expensive. This dog biscuit recipe will get your dog’s tail wagging, and keep some extra money in your pocket.
Ingredients You Need:
- 2 ½ cups white flour (or whole wheat)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 1 chicken or beef bouillon cube
- ½ cup hot water
- baking sheet
- cookie cutter in the shape of a bone!
How to Make Homemade Dog Biscuits:
Start by preheating your oven to 350˚.
Put the 1/2 cup of water into a microwavable bowl and heat it until it’s almost boiling. Then drop your bouillon cube in the water to dissolve.
Now throw all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and begin to stir until everything is combined.
Sprinkle some flour onto your work surface and begin to roll out the dough. Then grab your cookie cutter and start cutting out your dog biscuits.
Place the dog biscuits on the cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes!
Get creative with this recipe and add some bacon, cheese or even some liver powder. Your pup will love you for your effort. Wet kisses and wagging tails are in your future!
Good luck making these homemade dog biscuits! We would love to hear how your little pooch enjoyed them.
Get the latest news, reviews and features directly into your inbox.
Like DIY Ready on Facebook