- How To Make Paracord Bracelets
- 9 DIY Projects Made From Old Books | Art Of Upcycling
- 15 Stunning DIY Necklaces for All Occasions
- How To Make Moss Graffiti | Cool DIY Project
- 23 Homemade Valentine Gifts You Should Be Giving
- 20 Homemade Valentine Crafts For Kids To Make
- 25 Unique and Easy Valentines Day Cards You Should Make
- 30 DIY Chalkboard Paint Projects
- DIY Baby Shower Ideas |Baby Shower Centerpiece
- How To Bake Cake in a Jar
How to Build a Greenhouse | 7 DIY Greenhouses
Greenhouses come both big and small, and they are all so easy to build and maintain! Greenhouses provide a controlled and protected environment that keep your plants fresh all year long, even during off-seasons and harsh winters. You can also grow exotic plants that you wouldn’t be able to otherwise! Here are a few of our favorite DIY greenhouses using various greenhouse supplies:
1. Hoop Greenhouse
This greenhouse can be made in under $50!
(See full instructions at Door Garden)
2. Window Frame Greenhouse
This DIY greenhouse can be made with any kind of window frames, but we love the shabby chic look using old windows!
3. Barn Greenhouse
(See full instructions at Ana White)
4. Geodesic Dome
(See full how-to article at DIY Ready)
5. Egg Carton Greenhouse
This indoor greenhouse is super easy, and kids love it!
(See full instructions at Hazel and Company)
6. Unheated Seed-Starting Greenhouse
This DIY greenhouse is perfect for starting to germinate seeds.
(See full instructions at Instructables)
7. Wood Pallet Greenhouse
This recycled pallet greenhouse can be made with only $10!
(See full instructions at Green Lever)
Get the latest news, reviews and features directly into your inbox.
Like DIY Ready on Facebook