- The Most Wonderful Decorations Of The Year!
- 22 Awesome DIY Gift Tags | Christmas Gift Tags
- 15 Favorite DIY Christmas Cookies | Best Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 20 Cute DIY Gifts for Kids to Make | Crafts for Kids
- 25 DIY Gifts You Can Make in Under an Hour
- 21 Fun Guacamole Recipes
- How to Make DIY Tassels
- Dollar Store Crafts | DIY Mirror Wall
- 15 Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
- 9 Fun Fall Wreath Ideas | How To Make Front Door Wreaths
How to Build a Greenhouse | 7 DIY Greenhouses
Greenhouses come both big and small, and they are all so easy to build and maintain! Greenhouses provide a controlled and protected environment that keep your plants fresh all year long, even during off-seasons and harsh winters. You can also grow exotic plants that you wouldn’t be able to otherwise! Here are a few of our favorite DIY greenhouses using various greenhouse supplies:
1. Hoop Greenhouse
This greenhouse can be made in under $50!
(See full instructions at Door Garden)
2. Window Frame Greenhouse
This DIY greenhouse can be made with any kind of window frames, but we love the shabby chic look using old windows!
3. Barn Greenhouse
(See full instructions at Ana White)
4. Geodesic Dome
(See full how-to article at DIY Ready)
5. Egg Carton Greenhouse
This indoor greenhouse is super easy, and kids love it!
(See full instructions at Hazel and Company)
6. Unheated Seed-Starting Greenhouse
This DIY greenhouse is perfect for starting to germinate seeds.
(See full instructions at Instructables)
7. Wood Pallet Greenhouse
This recycled pallet greenhouse can be made with only $10!
(See full instructions at Green Lever)
Get the latest news, reviews and features directly into your inbox.
Like DIY Ready on Facebook